Zechariah 12:1

"The Lord, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the spirit of man within him, declares:" - Zechariah 12:1

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yuna to Hillary



Dear Madam Secretary,
My name is Yu-Na Kim, and I am a South Korean figure skater.  As you could imagine, although the 2010 Winter Olympic Games have come to an end, I am still overwhelmed with joy.  It was an unforgettable experience that will remain cherished in my memory.
 I owe my achievement in Vancouver to the passionate dedication of my coaching staff and the wholehearted devotion of my family.  The affectionate support of my beloved fans has also been a source of tremendous energy.
 It was very humbling to read newspapers reporting that you had complimented my performance.  It was all the more touching as I have always held deep admiration for the inspiring woman that you are and the momentous work that you do. 
 As I strive to do better on the ice, it is highly motivating to know that more people are enjoying my performance and that your thoughts are with me, Madam Secretary.  I will push myself harder.
 Thank you so much for your thoughts and gracious words.  May God bless you and your family with good health and success. 
                                                                                      
                                                            Sincerely yours,

                                                           Yu-Na Kim
                                                           South Korean figure skater

No comments:

Post a Comment